Purpose built by its owners, Route 66 Motor Inn, has been owned and operated by Pitman Constructions Pty Ltd
since opening in 2008.
The motel has undergone numerous improvements to ensure we offer our guests some of the best accommodation in the region. The latest exciting developments include an atmospheric canopied outdoor dining area which extended our dining facilities by 30 seats and a newly built commercial laundry allowing us to offer a same day laundry service and ensure the quality of our linen. At Route 66 we pride ourselves on our guests comfort and enjoyment, so we are committed to continuously monitoring the needs of our guests and improving our facilities and services to suit.
Licensed restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Conference, function and private dining facilities
- Covered car parking
- Coin-operated self-service guest laundry and drying area
- Flood protection
- Airport and Restaurant Courtesy Bus (depending on availability).
- Complimentary high speed internet access in every room, Reception, Restaurant and Bar areas.
- Same day laundry service.
- Tourist information.
- Room servicing during the week
- 24 hour phone contact with a receptionist.
- Room service available for breakfast and dinner.
Need to know
- Check In Time: 2pm.
- Check Out Time: 10am.
- Receptionist available 6.00am - 9.00pm (after hours via mobile phone).
- Reception facilities open: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm.
Saturday 8am-10am & 4pm-9pm. Sunday 8am-10am.
Opening hours extended during busy periods.
- Room service available from: 6am-8am for breakfast Tuesday - Thursday & 6pm-9pm for dinner.
- Children welcome with family friendly facilities in Deluxe Queen Rooms and 2-Bedroom Apartment Monday - Saturdays.
- Restaurant 66 opening times: Breakfast 6.00am-8am Tuesday -Friday and dinner 6pm-9pm Monday-Saturday. Sunday closed. A continental breakfast for weekend guests can be arranged on Friday evening.
- 19 x Standard Queen Rooms, 29 x Queen Rooms with patio. 11 x Deluxe Queen Rooms and 3 x 2-bedroom Apartments with private patio.
- Bar open: 5pm-9pm Monday-Saturday.
- Pool available 8.00am - 6pm.
- Self service laundry open: 24 hours via room key.
Emerald is a large country town in the Australian Outback boasting classic historic buildings, unique works of public art and beautiful botanical gardens. Explore the fascinating Central Highlands with easy access to the sapphire gem fields, Lake Maraboon, National Parks and a range of scenic drives. Emerald is the perfect base to discover the great outdoors by day and sleep in comfort at night.
For more information on Emerald’s best attractions visit:
For more information about Emerald and the Central Highlands visit: